Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2024

Goodbye September...

 

This is the last day of Sucktember & I'll be glad when it's over.  This has been a rough month.  It could've been a lot worse, but it was dismal enough as it was.  So much crap happened.   There were a lot of repairs & cat issues.  The kitten seems to be getting better.  Still, it marks 3 months I haven't seen the grey, porch cat, Chonk.  This will be a week since I've seen Tux cat.  Then there's Little Spot.  Since him having to be taken in, the other backyard cats are more suspicious of me, especially the other yellow cat. 

This month is always rough for me.  I woke tired this morning.  Nothing that more sleep would've fixed either.  The kind of exhaustion from knowing this crap has gone on too long & I'm about to crash.  Life shouldn't be this hard, nerve wracking, scary or demeaning.  If there's not going to some peace & comfort, I'd rather just get off this ride.

Goodbye September, you did you & sucked.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment