Total Pageviews

Monday, September 2, 2024

1 Down...

 

The 1st of the month wasn't horrible, but could've been better.  I'm not just talking about the birthday thing.  The weather's in this place of cooling down slightly but cranking up the humidity.  And ragwood is raging.  This isn't exactly a pleasant experience.  

The 1st of the month stuff will start tomorrow.  We'll handle what we can & then go grab something out for my birthday meal.  I'll appreciate the different food, but I'm just so disassociated with my birthday.  Actually, it's not as bad as it used to be, but it's still a fairly uneasy truce.  It used to be utterly adversarial.   My take on most holidays has lessened some, but not the birthday thing.  

The sun's shining, maybe it'll burn off some of the humidity.  That's be nice.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment