Total Pageviews

Monday, September 9, 2024

Much Cooler Monday...

 


This morning started off almost 20° lower than last Monday.  It was in the mid 40s.  Tonight should dip down into the low 50s & then back to more seasonal temps.  

I've had no fans on in my room the last few nights.  That'll change.  Last night I had to pull on a light blanket.  It doesn't need to get that cold this early.

I've had a weekend of Dovato & so far everything's fine.  I began some end of the year yard work this weekend.  There's more to be done.  It'll get there as I can.   

This is another article over the efficacy of Dovato.  This piece focused on how the med impacted the HIV reservoir in the body.  It found the 2 drug Dovato worked as well as the compared 3 drug regimen.  

That's all for take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment