Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Hello September & 58...

 


It's September & my birthday.  A day I've never been fond of.  At best it's blah, but it's often a beast of a day.  This may be the day I was born, but it was never my day.  If anything, this time of year at most tolerates me.   This month is the gateway to the dark of year.  So, it's no friend of mine.  No love lost either way.

I used to live for Summer, but with the way weather has gone, it's not really enjoyable at all.  June stays dark, muggy & wet until it burst to hellish, blazing heat.  There's no build up, no time to enjoy.  Just unpleasant BS year round.  Yet there's no climate change, hah!  The only people who believe that are either dumb as dirt or too worried what they'd did to cause it.  Either way for them, it's deny, deny, deny.

That's all.  Be nice September.  Birthday try to be decent & then go away.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment