Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Goodbye August & 57...

 

This is the end of August & me being 57.  I'm more upset about the month.  That means were heading into more dark hours in the day.  Other than normal Saturday stuff, we don't have anything planned.  

I still don't have much planned for my birthday except eating out.  That'll probably happen Tuesday.  Tomorrow could be too packed being the Sunday of Labor Day weekend.   I'd like to deal with less people during my meal.  We're going to hit a place here in town.  Nothing in Fort Smith is really seeming worth the drive over.  Most the places we used to go have died or go downhill.  

Here's to September & 58 being better than what came before.  Surely that can happen, it's fairly low bar.  Take care.

Until next year August, goodbye 57.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment