Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Dark, Rainy Sunday...

 

I'm still not sure why Blogger lost my post from yesterday.  It's happened a couple of times since I've been blogging.  I guess that's not bad.

It's pretty dark out & raining.  It could rain a fair bit today.  I hope it doesn't jump start the grass again.  After this, August heat is supposed to return.

There are 3 weeks left in my birth year.  I have absolutely nothing planned except regular stuff & appointments, such fun.  But seriously, there isn't much to do right now.  It's hot & there isn't much at the theater.

It's really annoying.  There used to be so much I wanted & wanted to do for my birthday.  I had a hard time choosing.  Now, there's nothing.  I don't want more junk in the house.  What I could possibly use, is beyond us.  And the entertainment options are mostly nil.

Younger me never thought the future would be a boring, horror show.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment