Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Tapering...

 


August, the temperature, me being 57;  these are all things coming to an end.  It's all winding down.  I hope the weather doesn't cycle into some other form of difficult beast.  August will always conclude.   

As for me, I'm trying to come to some terms with this year.  I didn't like it & it wasn't enjoyable.  But maybe we can at least part on neutral, even if meh, terms.  That'd be better than where I've been most of 57.  

It's not the getting older that bothers me.  It's the losing things & not having them replaced.  The constant breaking, lessening & tedium.  My roomie seems to be able to find things to look forward to better than I can.  

Life should come with options.  You can taper off & eventually flicker out.  Or you could just opt for the off switch & be done.  Go out in a party, a rage, a song.  Whatever, however, but on your terms.  That'd be nice.  That'd have some dignity, maybe even some elegance to it.  

That's it for now.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment