Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Ugh Morning...

 

I'm learning to detest Thursday mornings.  I'm not sure why everything seems so much louder then.  The trash truck has changed it's pattern & now it passes near twice.  It passes the house 1st for our trash & always loudly compacts the trash outside my window.  About 10 minutes later it repeats the process from the side street.   For whatever reason, the loud ass, school bus is taking our road.  We don't have any kids riding the damn thing, so why it is near me?

Also, the light is changing & I'm waking different.  This was supposed to be an outing day for my roomie.  I was trying not to oversleep & so things would get done.  Turns out, she got ill last night & couldn't go.  I could've slept, but things happen.  

Most of my labs are in & seem to be alright.  I'm just waiting for the directly HIV related tests to come back.  It's take them a bit.

Thursdays really are a pill. 

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment