Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Still Not Good...

 

I hate this time of year & it's not just because my birthday means I'm getting older.  I don't remember this time not having a lot of stress.  There's always BS happening.  When I was young there was never anyone around that even acknowledged my birthday.  

The light's lessening & that makes me nervous.  The house is always near something breaking.  There's always something keeping me on edge.  Yesterday wasn't any better.  Things just refuse to work & let me be.  

I didn't sleep well last night.  I was too strung out.  I wish whatever was trying to break me would just do it & get it over with.   I'm tired of being the but end of the joke.  I give, let it be done.  There's nothing for me to gain here.  There's just more hell to endure.  My next year will most likely be worse than 57 was.  The last 25 years were a mistake.  Whoever said living was enough was very wrong.  Life sucks.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment