Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Not A Fan Of Weekends...

 

That may sound weird, but I get very apprehensive about weekends.  That's when the crap tends to happen for me.  Specifically late Friday when everything is basically closed.  Then I have to wait to Monday to even start to try to get something done.

The bathroom faucet needs to be replaced.  It was cheap & now it's breaking.  Of course it's on the weekend.  Hopefully it can get us through til we can it fixed.  

I am really trying to be in a better place.  But when stuff like my SSI review & house stuff keeps breaking, it's hard.  I get tired of trying, because the line of crap never ends.  The only way this will end is when I do.  Whoever said all life is sacred, was full of it.  Life is cheap, at best mundane & tedious.   But most often it's awful, maddening, terrifying & exhausting.   It was not worth the ticket price.


No comments:

Post a Comment