Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Sore & A Gripe...


I'm a little sore after finishing up the seasonal yard work.  I hate vibrating power tools.  They mess with my arms & hands.  It lasts for quite a while & then I feel weak for hours afterwards.  I'm a bit tender today.  At least it's done.

I read about advancements in long-acting HIV meds.  Lasting anywhere from 2 - 12 weeks.  I'd love a monthly.  It'd be great if it worked.    Then I see how people need the long-acting because taking a 1 a day regimen is just "too" hard.

Too hard?  Really?  

When I started I was taking 18 Fortovase (horse pills), 2 Epivir, 2 Didanosine & 1 Dapsone.  Not to mention OTC stuff like ibuprofen, allergy pills, supplements, vitamins & more.  I was literally scarfing pills.  I wasn't taking nearly as many as some people.  When they said a drug cocktail they meant it.   Fill your glass with pills & start swallowing.

Maybe everything's relative or maybe we were just tougher.  Maybe these people are just whining because they have no idea how good they have it.  Suck it up bi$%* & swallow your damn 1 a day.  At that rate I was swallowing a month of pills a day.  

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment