Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Last October Sunday...


October has sped by.  I'm not sure why.  I feel like we just got here.   I'm trying to stay more here & now.  It doesn't always work.  But this month has left me wondering, where was I when all these days passed?  

So far, I'm doing better with the light levels.  I still feel it creeping up on me.  The anxiousness & weird distance from things.  But, I can handle it for now.   I'm trying to stay involved with things more than I did last year.   I know if I don't I could easily retreat & all this could get worse.  

I have stuff  to handle this week.  Nothing big.  Then bills will start all over again.  Halloween is on Wednesday & the time change is the following Sunday.  How did we get here so fast?

Cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment