Total Pageviews

Monday, September 28, 2026

Short Days...

 

The dark outlasted the light yesterday.  The days are getting shorter & I'm trying not to focus on it.  The sun's nearly gone by just after 7 PM.  The Harvest Moon took Summer & the light.  Maybe it took some of the harshness with it as well.  

Having less fans on is a mixed bag.  There's lower electric use & less fan drone, but there's a lot more background & outside noise now.  The fans muffle a lot of other sound.  Now, it's back to relearning what the normal sounds are, so I can tune them out. 

Of all the birds to come back, it's either a mockingbird or catbird.  Their loud calls are similar.  It's sort of amazing such a small bird can make that much noise.

Like it or not, Fall is here.  I hope I do better this year.  I'm not asking for well, that's a biggie, just better.  A couple more days & Sucktember will be over.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment