Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2026

Could've...

 


Last night could've been the 1st night I had decent sleep in a while.  The house could've actually cooled down some.  But no, a sudden BS, pissy rain had to happen.  I hadn't been asleep very long, when thunder woke me.  I needed to close the main window letting air into the house.  That kept  the rain out, but it also trapped all the muggy air inside.  Of course in the process of closing a window while half asleep I stubbed my toe on a paver the heater sits on.  It skinned the tip & took forever to stop  the bleeding.

Instead of a cool pleasant night.  It was muggy & overly warm.  My foot hurt & everything was so much wetter than it should've been.   I did not sleep well.  

To add to sucktember, out toilet is having an issue.  We'll need to call a plumber.  I don't know how to handle this problem.  2026 is sucking so hard.  There's more crap weather in the way of any serious cool down.  So no relief for a while.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment