Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Rough Day...

 

My bad night before, made yesterday very hard on me.  I was spent before I even got started.  Shopping left me drenched & huffing for breath.   This weather needs to move out, but the forecast has it here for up to another week.  Every time the heat is supposed to move on, it just stays.   I need to sleep, stop being soaked, be able to eat more, breathe easier, etc...  This Summer has sucked.

I'm of the belief that HIV should be treated mostly by your primary care provider.   It's been here since the 80s, surely the basics could be handled in house & only involve a specialist on occasion.  The problem with that is, out of 200+ medical schools, net searches say only about 15% teach a comprehensive program detailing HIV & other common infectious diseases.  That's maybe 30 in the US.  The rest teach a very cursory blip about the matter.   Maybe in the medical field, outside of pharmacy, took the matter more seriously, we'd be further along in this fight.

That's all for now, take care.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment