Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Rough Days...

 

Yesterday didn't go as well as I'd hoped.  It didn't get as hot, but I was still winded from the previous days.  Ragweed's kicking in.  It & the fans are killing my eyes & nose. 

The worst of yesterday was that my digestion was trashed.  I was bloated, gassy & felt like I could get sick for hours.  It didn't happen & the pressure eventually settled, but it was rough.  I wondered if I'd drank too much carbonation, so I drank more water.

I thought, this feels a lot like when I had to stop using sugar-free cough drops.  They'd started adding xylitol & it wrecked me.  I wasn't using cough drops, but I did get myself a treat from the store we hit less often.  They're old fashion, orange slices.  They'd redone the packaging.  When I checked, they'd changed more than the plastic, they're altered the ingredients.  It wasn't xylitol, but another sugar alcohol, sorbitol.  It didn't hit me as fast, but it was very notable.   I'm not 100% sure this was the culprit, but for now, it's getting cut out. Hopefully, that will help.  If not, back to step 1.

That's all for today, take care.

Cya...   

No comments:

Post a Comment