Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 2, 2026

1st August Sunday 2026...

 

August is underway & there's less than a month before my year's up.  Unless, I'm wrong, I should be getting a renewal this year.  I'm dreading this.  This month is making me ill.  I go to sleep with things buzzing in my head & I may have a moment after waking before it all comes back.  Sometimes, it even invades my sleep & gives me stress dreams.  

The problem is these worries are real.  These lingering issues always seem ready to drop.  I hate waking up.  Maybe a few minutes of peace & then it all crashes back over me.  By the time I get out of bed, I'm already emotionally spent & fairly worn out.

Last night was the 1st night I got decent sleep in a while.  It won't help.  The hot nights will return & the anxiety never leaves.  I'm just tired.  I should've never made it this far.   Even if I get through August alright, then comes September, my worst month.  Then Fall begins.  This fight was lost before it began.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment