Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Ends & Begin...

 

As August ends, so does my year.  I'm really hoping these next few days & the beginning of the next month go well.  I'd like to close out this chapter with as little agita as possible & open the next bit on as much of a positive as I can muster.  

I'd love to tell you some grand things of being 50, but I can't.  It wasn't just about the age.  It was mostly about my situation.  My 50s weren't great, especially not 59.  Then again nothing in the current century has been that awesome for me.  I feel like I've made a phone call & been placed on hold.  Any second now, the calls going to drop & I won't be able to reconnect.  I'm tired of trying to be part of something I don't fit in & never wanted me anyway.  

So what will the 60s be like?  They'll be like this, but worse.  My life doesn't get better.  If it does, something else screws up or it's a fake out.  The people who tell you it's a privilege to get old are full of it.  Getting old is just that, getting older, nothing more & it sucks.  It should never be an end goal. 

Well there's the last Saturday of August 2026 & me being 59.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment