Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

The Last Week...

 

The weather was odd yesterday.  It piddle rained, maybe 0.25".  It never left the 80s, but stayed wet.  It wasn't hot, but not comfortable either.  At least it wasn't 100°+ & muggy.

This is the last week of August.  The end of the last full month of Summer.  The last week of me being 59 & the closing out of my 50s.  I've been here over half a century, a over 2 decades living with HIV & I fully believe there should be some way to either request an exchange or fully refuse this existence forced onto us.  

You could probably fit every decent thing that happened in my life into a single year & every really good thing into a month.   If you took every time I felt safe, secure, happy or was truly looking forward to something, I doubt it'd fill a week.  I'm tired of paying for generations of BS, stupidity & bad choices I had no choice in that made my life.  To all of those who came before me, that had a hand in this, to hell with all of you.

That's near the end of things rant for now.  Take care.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment