Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2024

1st Bit...

 


The beginning of October's been handled & most of the 1st of the month bills have been paid.  What's not, will get handled Monday or online.  So October's here & I'm already hating it.  The days are shorter & temps are dropping.  

There is nothing about this time of year I wouldn't give up for steady sunshine.  I've been in a rather off state for months now, then the colonoscopy sedation happened.  After that, the moods & emotions went to 11 & my tolerance & resistance dropped to 0.

If this is the best it gets & things are just going to keep sliding downhill I'd rather not see 2025.  Hell, I didn't want 58, but here I am.  To hell with the dark of the year.  May all the perky people who love it have a horrible season.  I don't know which I despise more the dark of the year or perky people.

That's all for now.  Glad we've got things handled, Hating the change of the seasons.  

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment