Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 8, 2026

My Mistake...

 

It's the time of year when seasonal prep comes into play.  There's some bushes in the yard that need trimmed.   It's still muggy & warm, so I had no plans on trying anything big.  I took the small clippers out with me to have a look.  I let myself think I could do a bit.  That was the mistake.  I did a little & it caught up with me almost instantly.  I was drenched, breathing hard, coughing, eyes blurring & my hands were starting to shake.  

I didn't do hardly anything.  Not near as much as I would've in the past, but that's gone.  I tossed what little I did cut into the pile, gathered myself & the clippers & went inside.  Of course there were damned ants.  Half an hour later & I'm still rattled, hands shaking & my breathing is rough.  I wrecked my sinuses for the day.   The only thing I did accomplish was figuring out I needed to call someone to do the job.  Besides me wiping out quickly, there are things I just can't reach & they're near wires.

That's done.  We'll look for someone to handle it.  I need a shower.   Maybe I'll feel better by noon.  That's all.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment