Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Maybe Not Odd Bedfellows...

 

By now most of us have heard of Grindr.  This article is about the "social networking" site & how it has acquired telehealth provider, Freddie.  Freddie specializes is providing PrEP.   They will merge this company with their own, Woodwork.  Woodwork also provides PrEP & DoxyPEP.  Besides STI prevention, Woodwork mostly focuses on; ED, muscle growth, hair restoration, weight loss & supplements.  

Maybe this makes sense.  These people are already on the app, it might be enough of a convenience to make a difference.  Still Grindr is not without a rocky history, read their wiki page.  I guess this is no different than 90s gay bars having fundraisers, awareness drives & bowls of condoms.  

It could be, this makes sense.  I wish it well.  Anything to get people to protect themselves is probably a step in the right direction.  I guess, we'll see how it goes.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment