Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Hello October 2026...

 


It's October, but September didn't leave without a couple of slaps.   The piece we needed to replace on the kitchen faucet isn't being as easy to find as we'd hoped.  It's still a process.   We got home to test the new aerators & they weren't great.  We went & to get another kind.  In between the trips, the trash was shredded.   The culprit, a pig.  Yes, the neighbors have a pig.  I got the trash gathered & went to get a trash can.  By the time I got back, the pig was back at it.  I called animal control.  I'm not sure what will be done about it.  True to form, it was Sucktember.

This 1st day of October we get notified there will be a planned power outage Monday for several hours in the morning.  Great, there goes my morning routine & It's going to make shopping questionable.  The pole situation had been ongoing since August.  There's been a pole in the side yard for over a month.

Wow, October's starting off just great.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment