Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Just Another Thursday...

 

It's just a typical day so far.  My roomie is off to spend some time with a friend.   I'm here, not doing much of anything.  It's times like this I'm really reminded of how little there is left in my life.   My phone doesn't ring & I don't get text.  On the rare occasion either happens, it's spam, a wrong number, a bill reminder, bad news or something dealing with my health.   Other than my roommate & a few strangers here or there during outings, my health is all anyone talks to me about.  

I get really tired of talking about it.  Another reason to consider opting for no treatment when faced with a chronic illness.  You aren't a person anymore.  You definitely aren't you anymore.  You're just the face of whatever illness you have.  You're that person with HIV or whatever other ailment.

Although there's been some interesting diversions here or there, the 2000's have been a bust for me.  I should've never stayed this long.  The party & road may go on forever, but apparently somewhere along the line I made the mistake of getting off the bus.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment