Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Health Policies...

 

The election is coming up.  This point is simple, republicans are not good for healthcare, affordability, accountability or need based assistance.  They have touted reducing or getting rid of medicare, medicaid, Social Security, SNAP & like programs.  Put bluntly their policies make it clear they hate the poor & women.

This article is over Harris's health policies she's promoted so far.  I'm not going to say I agree with everything she's for, but it's a hell of lot closer to what I need than the other option.  If you or someone near you is in a position to need assistance or guarantees of good health options, then conservatives are simply a bad choice.

I've seen quite a few elections.  I know that no candidate will ever match up perfectly with what I'd like.  But, no other candidate has been further from the wants & needs of myself & those around me than trump.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment