Total Pageviews

Friday, July 12, 2024

Finally & Another...

 

I actually saw a hummingbird in the yard yesterday.  I almost missed it.  It was up near the tiger lillies.  I haven't seen them there before.  I think most things are avoiding the hibiscus this year.  If that's the case then that may be the only hummer I see this year.  The tigers are almost done for the season.  I'm not sure what's wrong with the rose of sharons.  They've been dying off for the last few years.   There used to 6 in the backyard.  Now, there's 2 & the front bush is half gone.   The hummers don't go near the crepes as much.  I'd put up a feeder, but there are so many ants in the yard, that's probably all that'd get to it.

On the other point, it happened again.  This article goes on to detail how another doctor possibly exposed over 2,400 patients to HIV & various hepatitis types.  Who knows what else.  All because he couldn't be bothered with safety protocols.

That's all for.  I need to get around & go shopping. Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment