Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Did What I Could...

 

I did all the prep they said to for the screening.  This hasn't been fun.  I finished what I could do last night.  I hope this goes well.   I feel pretty awful right now.  I'm queasy, shaky, dehydrated & tired.   It was a warm, muggy night.   That combined with wondering when I'd need to hit the bathroom again kept waking me.  

I have Wednesday stuff, some of which got pushed back until tomorrow.   I need to get trash out, shower again, check mail & be there by 2.  I could seriously hurt these people for the appointment being that late.  This isn't just me they're putting out.  You have to have a driver for this thing to get you home.  

In 4 hours I'll be there.  In 6 - 7, I should be out & done.  Hopefully this goes well.  

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment