Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Appointments & Temps & Stems...

 

I have a dental cleaning appointment today.  I need to get around before then & get trash to the curb.  We'll grab something to eat over there & maybe look at a new store.

Apparently I'm never happy.  I was complaining about the cold, dark days.  It's not exactly bright but the temps jumped about 20 degrees & the pollen hiked as well.  My throat isn't happy about any of that.  I may finally be getting ready to stow covers away for the season.  We'll see, this might be yet another false Spring.

According to this article another person has been cured of HIV vis stem cells.   He was another leukemia patient.   As of yet this method is still too risky for non-cancer patients.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment