Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Setting In...

 

It's going to be hot again for the next days, not 100+, but still hot.  Then it'll settle mostly into the low to mid 90s for a while with reasonable overnight temps.  We need this.  Maybe now the lawn guy can mow.  While it's not killer hot or storming for a bit.

The last several days have been cooler.  It's been appreciated.   The strange thing is that you actually start to cool down & relax.  At 1st it's sgreat & then the actual exhaustion you've been carrying sinks in on you.  During Summer people can be like frogs in hot water.  It's hard for us to know how bad off we are while it's happening.  Once you can cool down, your body lets go & the wave of fatigue hits.

This is the last month of my year. My birthday is the 1st of next month.  I can't say I've enjoyed the 2020s at all.  2022 has been no exception to the sequence of failure, disappointment & stress.  What do I want for my birthday wish?  The end of all those things causing all the exhaustion, stress & anxiety in my life.  I know I won't get it, but it'd be nice.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment