Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2022

Not Sweet...

 

It looks like the next couple of days are going to heat again.  Not happy about that, but it's only into the mid 90s & it's still August.  I have a primary care appointment Monday morning, then Wednesday a dental cleaning.  My birthday is on Thursday & then it's the 1st of the month stuff.

I think I found the culprit for my issues last night.  Cutting sugar can result in a host of temporary ailments.  It's the sweet beast's means of keeping it's claws in you.  Among those post sugar issues are fatigue, sleep issues & anxiety.  Ding ding ding, that's it.  I slept much better last night, so maybe this  fading already.  I'm not cutting out all sugar, just a lot of it.

That's all for now, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment