Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Looming...

 

It hate the end of Summer.  Especially when it's been such a letdown of a season.  It's been summery hot & humid, but the light's been limited.  It's like dealing with SAD in a steambath.  Now July's ending & August is the only buffer I had before Sucktember.  

I never do well during that well during September.  My birth month is usually fairly awful for me.  It's not the actual birthday, it's the damned month & the fact it brings the end of Summer.  Screw Fall.

I've been worried about August for sometime.  Then September is always a crapfest for me.  I can't even find anything I'd like to do for my birthday.  I just can't shake the feeling something's about to hit the fan. 

Yesterday my roomie got news that would've been good months ago.  But now, it's landing in September.  The next couple of months are going to be hard on me.  I'm so damned tired of hard things.  All I want for my birthday is not to see it.  I really don't see anything left for me besides stress, fear & other crap happening to make my life harder.

2026 has sucked.  I don't see that changing.  Oh well, who cares what I think?

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment