Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2019

Hello February...


The 2nd month of 2019 is here & so far it's gloomy.  The  forecast shows we have rain chances for the next 10 days.   I doubt any groundhog will see its shadow tomorrow.  The temps are supposed to somewhat warmer, we'll see about that.   Hopefully things don't warm too quickly.  

I had my interview yesterday for my SSI review.  I think it went well, you never know.   They did my roomie's at the same time.  I'm glad she didn't have to wait for it like I did.  This house doesn't need more stress.  

Monday will be the beginning of bill paying for us.  I have to get my blood drawn next week for a mid-month, telemedicine appointment.  At some point, I need an eye exam.    I think that's it for the month.  

OK, February, let's keep the stress & drama down please.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment