Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Back In Synch...


This might not be a great post, but at least it's on time.  I know my last 2 posts were weird & uninformative on my current condition.  I have a follow up MRI in 3 months.   I should know more then.  For now, I just try to get by the best I can.   I'll post more on that as I know it.

This article is about a federal judge stopping the Air Force from discharging 2 airmen because they're HIV+.   Currently, some countries don't want + soldiers in their nations.  Apparently the US is respecting that.   If you aren't deployable everywhere, the military wants rid of you.  The  US is allowing these + soldiers to be discriminated against by foreign powers.  The US government & our military is complicit in this act of stigma based on outdated science & other people's philosophies.   For now, these men are still serving.  There's no telling how long that will be the case.

Take & be well.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment