Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Off Morning...

 

Not a great morning.  I got woke up to some noise outside.  When I went to the bathroom, I saw the modem light was just blinking.  I unplugged it & replugged it, then nothing.  It didn't reset, it just went dark.  I tried the plug in other places & nothing.  I tried the router cord & it worked.  I had another power cord, so I replaced it.  

By the time I got to bed, I was awake.  Then every idiot in my neighborhood had to start making noise.  My neighbor likes to start his truck at all hours of the night & early morning.  It wouldn't be so bad, but he lets it idle & occasionally revs the engine.   The noise is annoying..  Then something went running across the porch knocking stuff about.  That was probably a squirrel or a clumsy bird.   Either way, it was loud.  By 8, I gave up & got out of bed. 

On top of it all, it's still dark out after getting 2" of rain yesterday.  I hate mornings, the almost always suck.  Hope everyone else's day goes better.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment