Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2026

More Options...

 

Merck has announced trials for a monthly, oral PrEP medication.  This piece offers information about  Alimatravir.  This is the only data I can find on this drug.  It's a good piece & a monthly pill could offer options that other forms of prevention can't.  It may not be twice yearly, but it's also not an injection.  For some, that will be a significant factor.

It's dark today & not supposed to get much warmer.  It's also not supposed to get much cooler.  Tonight could be hard sleeping weather.  The last week of July looks to be hot.

I'm trying not to, but I'm already getting anxious about Fall.  Summer has been a bust again & I haven't handled the last 2 falls well.  I doubt I will this time.   I really don't need to see Sucktember.  I don't need all of it's hell drama.  I guess SAD is just a year round thing for me now, like allergies.  

That's all for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment