Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recent Accomplishments...



Today's blog challenge concerned recent accomplishments.  I've written a few times about my belief that it is always important to recognize your accomplishments & those of others.  I've also blogged about this particular achievement. 

This last month on the 3rd of January, I reached the first year of my blogging.   It was the day my blog turned a year old & my life as a + person reached 12 years.   I didn't think either one of us would last that long.  I decided to blog as part of my first genuine new year's resolution & somehow I remained committed to it.  That's a rare thing in my life these days.  Either, I forget about it or just lose interest & quit.  But I kept blogging. 

Yoohoo.

As for the 12th HIV Day, I didn't think I'd see it.  When I was diagnosed, most people were told they had 10 years at best.  Things have changed since then.  They know more then they did then.  There are still things we don't know & there are still assholes out there that want to call HIV the wrath of some god.  One would think that a divinely inspired punishment would kill more efficiently.  

There you have it, my most recent accomplishment was reaching a year of my blog & 12 years of life as + person.  What have you accomplished lately?

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment