Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scene...




Today's blogger challenge was over scenery.  I am from Oklahoma, I've lived over a good part of the eastern side of the state.  I prefer Green Country.  Rolling hills & waterways are what you'll see in my part of Oklahoma.  That's in stark comparison to the flat scrubs & red dirt of the western side of the state.

Things that make the scenery pleasant to me are:
  • Trees
  • Bluffs
  • Rivers, streams & lakes
  • Other greenery & wildflowers
  • Wildlife

I even like the winding roads, albeit they can get tiresome when you're in a hurry.  I like knowing I can look off the road & see wildlife.  I like the wildflowers that grow in the meadows & the near trees.  I just like the greenery.

That's the scene I like, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment