Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

Plant...

Today's blog challenge wants to discuss my favorite plant.  Well there's  Audrey II, Mortica's Cleopatra, Triffids, Black Mercy Plants, Blood Orchids, Crazee Dayzees, Gingold, The Kite-Eating Tree, Mandrake, Piranha Plants, Yggdrasil & many others.  Of course there are the talking trees from many tales such as H.R. Pufnstuf or any of the plants Pamela Isley's garden.

Yes I am aware that all of these are fictional, but I don't focus that much on plants to choose a favorite.  I have ones that I like to eat.  I like living in wooded areas.   I am fond of wild flowers.

If I have to choose, I'll focus on a type.  A type that I can usually grow amazingly well, vines.  If the plant vines, creeps or crawls I can usually grow it at an astounding rate.   I realize that vines aren't a specific plant, but they are a type & they seem to like me very well.

I choose vines as my favorite plant, since they seem to have chosen me.  With one exception.  I hate  Virgina Creeper.  It's nasty stuff & damn near impossible to get rid of.

What's you favorite plant?

Cya

PS.  I also like the band The Vines



No comments:

Post a Comment