Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Fond...



Again, I am taking liberties with this challenge.  I am combining today's & tomorrow's.  They were to be about something I love & something I'd like.  I have to say that the challenge is straying for me.  I was fairly certain in the beginning of this I could keep this challenge on target.  I haven't.

What I will like is when this challenge is over.  It hasn't lived up to my expectations, which is probably my own doing.  Either in choosing this challenge or failing to keep it on point. No matter, what I will be fond of is the cessation of this challenge.

There are a couple of more days of this challenge.  Then it will be on to the next thing.  I am looking forward to that.  If you're a blogger, how's yours going?

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment