Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

TV Show...

Your favorite television show was the concept behind today's part of the challenge.   Did they make this challenge for someone who was two?  If I just listed the shows that debuted in my birth year, I'd like over half of them & the list would a few dozen long.

What to choose?  If I looked at now, it'd be difficult.  I am fairly disappointed with most of the shows I've been watching lately & I'm ready for them to be cancelled. Luckily, House, MD has taken the hint.  I am tiring of most of the reality shows because they keep tweaking them or adding that "new twist".  I am over most everything on CW.  I'll pick from the now or the recent   I am a fan of NCIS.  I really like the characters.  I am fairly satisfied with American Horror Story.  I thoroughly enjoyed Expedition Impossible.

I really enjoy all of these shows, but if I have to pick a favorite show it would be a tie between two classics,  I Love Lucy & Bewitched.  If I have to choose between them, I can probably watch Bewitched more often.  My Fav TV show is Bewitched.

There's mine what are yours?

Cya



No comments:

Post a Comment