Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just 6 More Days...




There is less than a week left of the season & Summer 2012 will be over.    Fall is on it's way.  We've been cooling down quite a bit, but the added humidity is making up for it.  This season was far easier than last years.  I'm not sure how pretty this fall will be, we've been in a drought here.  Most of the leaves are looking more scorched than colorful, but they are beginning to change & fall.

I talk about the weather & seasons a lot here, but those things really do affect my health & well-being.  I know what to expect by what the weather's like.   Unlike factors that affect my health, the weather is definitely 1 beyond my control, so I have to pay attention to it.  

I'm getting a lot more sleep & exercise has mostly been easier.  I'm having to watch the humidity & dew point to keep my gout at bay.  The added humidity is making the morning routines a bit breathy.  So far, Autumn is looking like it's going to be a good season.  

The cat's are being more friendly.  We are going to be able to get into some of our routines we had to let on due the summer heat.  It'll be Fall cleaning, getting everything ready to be shut down for the Winter.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment