Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chilly Night...

Last night was another chilly night.  The days are still warm, but summer is fading.   Just 13 days until the beginning of Fall & we can leave this Summer behind.  There may still be some warmer days but mostly we're on the downhill slide from here out.

This is good, but my body has to voice some issues with it of course.   This time of year is allergy hell for me, even with meds, they can still get to me.  I hate ragweed, kill it off, every bit of it.  The cooler weather also leads to different sleeping patterns & positions.  These often leaves me feeling very stiff in the mornings.

For now, the weather & myself are both in transition.  Slowly we're edging towards the Autumn & leaving the blaze of Summer behind.  I'm looking forward to cooler sleeping weather.   Cheers to the coming Fall.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment