Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back From The Docs...

I had an office visit with my primary care physician today & he's happy with the way my blood pressure is going.  I have to go see him a few more times this year.  I'll see him for an ANSAR test on the 11th.  He said he wanted it done whenever I could get to it.  He didn't seem all the concerned about it.  It may be a new toy for all I know.  I decided to take the 1st appointment I could get.

I have another office visit in the beginning of December.  Hopefully, I'll have lost some more weight by then.  I would love to have lost another 10 by then.  I'm not happy with this new thing that I have to meet with my physician every 3 months.  I'm not a fan of doctors' offices.

Somewhere in October I'll go in & get my flu shot.  I've been really good about keeping up with these for over a decade.  Woo-hoo for me something else I've actually kept going.

Well, the appointment threw off my schedule & it's hot, so that's it for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment