Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

A Little Off Today...

A little out of it today.  Today is a designated shopping day & this one was less than pleasant.  Going to Walmart can always turn into a hassle just because it's Walmart.  But when they decide to be out of certain products for weeks on end, it means I have to go visit  other stores as well.  It's bad enough that Wally World seems to have forgotten what an air-conditioner is, but to have to leave & then go shop somewhere else as well is very tiring.  After rounding up things at 2 stores & burning a couple of hours, I finally get home.  

When we finally do get home the roomie & me are both tired, hot & hungry.  It's hard to be hungry when you're hot & tired, but we were.  Wouldn't matter any way, even if I wasn't hungry I had to eat something so I could take my meds.  This has left me with little desire to go spelunking for articles.  So, this it is it for today, hopefully tomorrow fares better.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment