Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nothing New...

Not much going on the world of HIV related articles that I haven't already covered a lot lately.  There's still talk about a preventative med & gene therapy, but nothing new.  So, I'll catch you up with me. 

May is my 4th month of exercising.  I'm up to somewhere between 25 - 27 minutes a day.  I'm using a tension cord.  That thing has more bite than I thought it would.  Am I shrinking?  Not that I can notice yet.  But this will be the 1st month that I'm even been near the recommended level of daily exercise.  I am noticing that I'm having a lot less stiffness & aches.

The housework is ongoing & the war on fleas seems to be progressing well.  We recently whacked bushes & hauled them to the front of the yard to be taken away.  All that's left of the yard work is to put the tools away  There isn't much new going on at the moment, so I'm happy we're wrapping somethings up, before anything else lands on our plate.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment