Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Not So Happy Face...

Went & picked up my lab results today.  I need them next week for my telemedicine appointment.  I am not that happy with them.  They adjusted my Viral Load test & lowered the detectable level to 20, but I was still undetectable, which was good.  But my Cd4 took a hit.

Cd4's do fluctuate.  They can be altered by stress, illness, inflammation, fever or just about anything you can imagine.   Still, I'm sure they will talk to me about it next week.  Great, more to be stressed out over.  My blood pressure will probably soar when I get there.  I hate talking to them about things that I don't have actual answers to give them.  The month of May sucked & April wasn't all that wonderful, so I have no idea what lowered my Cd4.

Oh well, nothing I can do now, except wait.  Sorry for the short post.

Cya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment