Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Almost Forgot About This Today...

I haven't had much to say lately.  I've made it past the doctors appointment.  I've managed to mostly tame the yard. I've watched some televisions & made snarky commentary.  I've cooked as little as possible. All in all, I've been in a dud mode.

So here's a list of things that good with me at this moment.

  1. The grass & weeds are slowly dying
  2. The fleas are slowly losing the war
  3. I am not outside in the sunlight
  4. A reality show actually picked who I wanted to move on
  5. The cats are doing fairly well
  6. I am enjoying people freaking out over a comic reboot
  7. Someone else despises my cable company as much as me
  8. The house is staying mostly clean
  9. Summer shows are revving up
  10. Summer is only three months long
There's my list for now.

Have a good one


No comments:

Post a Comment