Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Getting Overheated...




Between the heat, humidity & my meds, yesterday sucked & it looks like today is going to be more of the same. Being +, on meds & in the heat can be a nightmare.  Even when I don't feel that hot, my body is reacting to the temperature.  I do my best to stay hydrated.  But heat symptoms are common for me this time of the year.

  • Diarrhea
  • Nausea 
  • Temperature
  • Suppressed Appetite
  • Headache
  • Slight Dizziness
  • Even with a lot of fluids, dehydrated
Fans & the AC help, but still my body knows it's hot & behaves accordingly.  I try to take cool showers, but to no avail.  When I get out of the shower, my body just pours sweat & I feel like a need another shower immediately.  The only relief from this heat is winter.

Hope you're having a better day

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment