Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

5 Months In...




Today marks the fifth month of me blogging.  For me, that's real commitment.  Seven more months & I'll have a whole year.  I wonder what I'll do then.  Will keep on going or will I change gears?  I don't know yet, but I do know that I have every intention of at least finishing out this year.

Today is supposed to get up to 96 F here, with the humidity it'll feel closer to 110 F.  I know some people don't believe in heat indices or wind chills.  Let those people come here & compare our very humid 95 F to their relatively dry 95 & we'll see how long they refuse to believe in a heat index.  

I know I'm prattling on about the heat & humidity a lot lately & I most likely will throughout the summer.   But, for someone who is sick &/or on certain meds, this weather is awful.  It can work it's way up into sheer hell.  Being warm is one thing, but overheating can affect you in so many ways & none of them good.  The heat taxes you physically & emotionally.  It stresses you & your body tremendously.

If you have to be out today, take care to stay as cool as possible & stay hydrated.

Happy Anniversary to me, to me





No comments:

Post a Comment