Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2015

The Day After...

The Little Black Cat called Hex is no longer a resident of our porch.  She had her kittens & the four of them were relocated.   Regardless of how I feel on the matter, it was the best call.   

No matter how I tried for nearly 10 months, she was having nothing to do with me.  That's why she wasn't fixed & got pregnant. I couldn't even get a picture of her.  Now there were going to be 3 more I probably couldn't have handled & they'd been making babies.   Still, I'll miss her talking to me through the window demanding food.

I'm done with porch cats for now at least.  I've gone through too many off them.  Alice & Tinkerbell made it inside, but the others are gone.  Many I was close to, others I just had names for, some weren't so pleasant, but they're all missed.  

For now, I've done what I can.  Maybe later, but probably not.  I get too attached to them & an outdoor cat's life isn't easy or long. People seriously need to get their pets fixed.  

So long Hex.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment